Friday, February 17, 2012

Recycled Bottle Art: " Get Inspired"

"Get Inspired" Bottle Art By Juliana Gonzalez
I have  been exploring my recycle bin. Looking for resources to make into fun and unique items. I love collage and poetry and this piece  ”Get Inspired” is high sassy energy that reflects a point in life where you’re like “wtf am I doing?”, “I need to get a move on!”  and  ”Damn, I’m sexy.”
      “Get Inspired,” is sprayed red and embellished with different images I scouted, amputated and morphed to make a collage and poem out of different words and phrases I that appealed to me. 



Front of Bottle Reads  : 
Life! 
On my mind
I know it’s not taken for granted. 
The lesson, helped me find the part of myself 
the good girl who’s handed a script 
a smarter sweet classic comfort
We spend a third of our lives slumbering 
                                                                              so why not make it the main the event?



No comments:

Post a Comment